Z-TAC Preview - Blinds & Corners
Z-TAC Preview - Zombies vs Archers
Spring schedule coming soon!
What is the Zombie Tactical Archery Corps (Z-TAC)?
Zombie Tactical Archery Corps (Z-TAC) combines archery with exercise, tactical drills, and exciting head-to-head combat with Zombies vs Archers!
What Z-TAC is not:
Z-TAC is NOT a paramilitary organization, nor do we strive to be. We sometimes dress the part, and sometimes we act the part, but it is all in the name of fun and camaraderie. Z-TAC organizers do not claim to have any military or law enforcement experience, just the love of the zombie genre and an urge to bring a deeper level of fun and excitement into the world of archery.
- Shooting while on the move
- Shooting from unusual stances
- Shooting around and over objects
- Trick shooting
- Group formation and movement drills
- Protect and rescue drills
- And more!
Z-TAC - Zombies vs Archers Wargames
Z-TAC - Zombies vs Archers (ZvsA) Wargames are open to the public! These events pit living zombies against archers in a fast-paced, intense, head-to-head battle for survival. Everyone will be both an archer and a zombie! ZvsA Wargames use safe, padded arrows that have less of an impact than paintball does. ZvsA events are two hours long and provide opportunities for numerous battles; everyone gets a chance to be an archer AND a zombie multiple times!
Each 2-hour session includes:
- Basic Shooting skills (15-30 min)
- Basic Shooting Form for new archers
- Get used to the special Z-TAC arrows
- 1-2 tactical drills 30-45 min
- Blinds & Corners, Leapfrog Cover Fire, Drag & Rescue, etc.
- Zombies vs Archers Wargames
- Head to head scenarios
Equipment provided: safety masks, bows, foam combat arrows
Optional equipment (to bring if desired): shooting glove or fingertab, armguard, paintball/airsoft-style body armor.